To be successful with customers as a manufacturers rep, we must live and breathe the repetition of 3 actions…
- Talk to ‘em
- Quote ‘em
- Bill ‘em
You might call it The Golden Triangle of happy results that keeps the lights on and the wallet full.
But what happens when #2 impedes #3? When it takes too long to create bids because information resides in too many places on too many spreadsheets and in too many people’s heads?
Delayed bids–no matter what the reason–is frustrating, annoying to customers and negatively impacts sales.
But when you automate The Golden Triangle with technology, it looks like this:
CRM and eMarketing
Sales Quoting System
Most reps have accounting software, like QuickBooks or Peachtree. Many have CRM software, like ACT or Salesforce.
But very few have discovered the competitive advantage that comes from using a customized sales quoting system that bridges the gap between the two.
Next Tuesday you are invited to a complimentary webinar called, “Winning Bids in the Hyper-Competitive Sales Quoting Business.”
We’ll cover how to…
- Deep-six the spreadsheets
- Compare vendor costs instantly
- Input profitable commission rates
- Link to your accounting software to generate a detailed PO without double entry
- Trigger a sales call follow up automatically in your CRM
- Slash 50%…75%…even 90% off the time it takes to complete an estimate AND
- Become known as the provider who always submits bids first (whether it’s a 1-pager or a mini-catalog with pictures.)